Get a Zoom account before the summit
All sessions will all be held on Zoom. In order to participate, please ensure that you have an established Zoom account and are logged into your account. If you need a Zoom account, please visit their website to sign up for free.
Access Zoom links to your session
We will post Zoom session links in the Registration and Information Resources section on our summit website by Monday, June 29, at 10:00AM. We will send an email that day as a reminder. In order to access the Registration Information and Resources page, you’ll need your registration confirmation email.
In your registration confirmation email, click on the Click here link, which takes you to the Summary page of the registration site.
This gives you access to the Registrant Information and Resources, located in the nav bar at the top. You'll find links to all sessions on the Zoom Information page in the pulldown menu.
You can also view the full schedule and agenda.
If you have trouble logging in, please email email@example.com or call or text Monica at 512-775-5292.
Engage with us on social media
Though we can’t all be together physically, we wanted to make sure we are as connected as possible while we’re apart. Here’s how to engage on social media during the Summit.
Tips for social media content:
- The UTeach Institute will be posting on Twitter throughout the day with updates from the Summit and in the days following. Please follow us and give our posts a like and retweet at @uteachinstitute.
- We will also post questions throughout the event to spark further conversation among our partners. We hope you will engage with us!
- The official hashtag for the Summit is #UTeachSummit, so join the conversation online by following along and participating!
Discussion questions from the UTeach Institute (to be posted on Twitter):
We’ll be posting questions on Twitter during the breaks; please join in and extend the conversation!
- What’s your biggest takeaway from today’s #UTeachSummit?
- How can we better support teachers, now and moving forward? #UTeachSummit
- How can we better support students, now and moving forward? #UTeachSummit
- What are you hopeful about? #UTeachSummit
We will also be posting highlights from each session on Twitter, so please feel free to jump in and add your own!