Our 2020 conference brings together a community of teacher preparation and K-12 educators and leaders working to build and inspire STEM education leaders across the country.
Downloadable information about sponsoring or exhibiting.
Registration coming soon.
Tuesday, June 30
- Pre-conference for university and UTeach educators, including retreats for UTeach master teachers, UTeach co-directors, and research faculty.
- Early afternoon opening plenary
- Afternoon breakout sessions
- Evening reception, including student poster demonstrations.
Wednesday, July 1
- Morning and afternoon breakout sessions
- Optional evening social activity
Thursday, July 2
- Morning breakout sessions
- Conference adjourn
- Afternoon USEA Board meeting for Board members