We invite proposals from state-supported colleges and universities to develop new teacher certification programs based on the UTeach model and to expand existing UTeach programs.
Request for Proposals
- Letters of interest are requested by July 13, 2022, but are not required. Letters of interest should be sent to Alabama@uteach.utexas.edu.
- Final proposals due: September 26, 2022
- June 21, 2022: RFP Issued
- June 29, 2022: RFP launch webinar. Register for the RFP launch webinar.
- July 13, 2022: Letters of interest are requested by this date but are not required. Letters of interest should be sent to Alabama@uteach.utexas.edu
- July 13, 2022: Webinar: UTeach program model, organizational development, and staffing
- August 2, 2022: Webinar: Budgeting for a UTeach program
- August 17, 2022: Webinar: Student recruitment and support, UTeach instructional program
- September 1, 2022: UABTeach Open House: University of Alabama, Birmingham
- September 26, 2022: Proposal due date
- October–November 2022: Proposal review period
- December 1, 2022: Notification of award
- January 2023: Finalize grant contract
- January 2023: Selected colleges and universities begin launch period